ST PETER’S CHURCH YOXALL
20TH DECEMBER 2020 – 4PM
Despite restrictions, we are going ahead with our
Crib/Christingle service this year
Inevitably it will be different.
We have to issue tickets as numbers are limited.
To get your tickets apply to Liz Binsley (01543 472761)
If you can’t come in person, we will be recording the service and sending it out on YouTube at 5.30 pm.
We are making the Christingles as part of the service so you will need the following for each Christingle you want to make:
- An orange
- Some wooden cocktail sticks
- Some soft sweets, dried fruit, mini marshmallows etc to put on the cocktail sticks
- A small square of tinfoil approx. 7cm/3in
- A small candle
- A strip of red sticky tape (we use insulation tape) or ribbon (if using ribbon you will need sticky tape to fix it)
In addition, you will need:
- A knife
- A pair of scissors
- Some matches
- And we would recommend some hand wipes as hands can get very sticky